BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Try It--You'll Like It!

You gotta "work the Word" so that the Word can work for you!  One of the biggest lessons I learned from the Bible came when I began applying the following verse in my life:   James 5:16 - Confess your trespasses (faults, unintentional errors, sin, slips) to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed....

A friend of mine and I decided to pray for one another on a daily basis.  We trusted each other and shared many things with one another (confessed our faults and our fears; things we needed to change in our lives; etc.).  It was a humbling experience, but it was also a healing experience!.  We both overcame many obstacles and experienced a great deal of spiritual growth in each of our lives.  It was amazing!

I strongly suggest you find a "prayer partner" and commit to doing what this verse asks.  Like I said in a previous message (12/10)...."be a DOER of the Word--and not a hearer only." [James 1:22]

God made that Word so "real" in my life!  It was one of those "words" that leaped right off the paper and became "alive" and activated a change in my heart and a change in my life!  I pray that God shows you a verse today that will CHANGE your life and bring more healing to your body and to your mind.  I encourage you to "work the Word"....try it--you'll never be the same!

0 comments: