BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Must Be About HIS Business

A long time ago I was the Executive Secretary for the Headmaster at TCS.  Each morning he would call me into his private office to give me instructions for the day--things he wanted me to do and to tell me his plans for the day.  I always took a pen and a steno pad with me to write down what he had to say.

Thirty-three years ago I was callled into the ministry; and since then I've been serving the Lord as His personal secretary.  I begin each day with Him....I pick up my pen and a pad of paper and eagerly await to write down what He has to say (His instructions for my day).

Writing (for me) is like PRAYING with a PEN!

Sometimes the instructions are personally for me.  Sometimes He gives me something to share with you (and others).  He dictates "love letters" to me to send to you.  Then I go to my computer and transcribe them.  Next, I send these letters to those on my contact list.  Some read them...some discard them...some don't even open them--tossing them aside like "junk mail."  Others could "care-less" or are too busy to take time to read them.  A few, however, seem to benefit from what they have to say.  Nonetheless, I listen to what He has to say....I write it down....I pray--believing these "love letters" will touch a few hearts each day.

The Lord is waiting for you to come and meet with Him today.  His door is open.  His appointment book has reserved time to meet one-on-one with you.  He has things to tell you and He has time to listen to what you have to say.

Go to Him today...don't delay or cancel...He's waiting for you!

[Luke 2:49 -...I must be about HIS business!"]

 

0 comments: