BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Who Is Watching You?

Remember the old TV shows "Smile, You're On Candid Camera" and "Funniest Home Videos?"  They were funny and entertaining; they made you laugh.  They showed ordinary people caught on camera.  One camera was hidden...the other seemed to be handy at an opportune, un-staged, spontaneous moment.  Good, clean FUN!!!

Well, nowadays we have the camera phones.  They can snap and record pictures of crimes (as they are happening).  For example:  Yesterday I saw on the news an elderly school bus lady (a monitor on the school bus) being BULLIED by middle-school students.  Also, someone took a video of a man spray painting a Picasso painting.

I don't have many of these electronic gadgets--nor am I very "techy," but I am thrilled to see how technology is being used for GOOD.  Technology is helping law enforcement to catch robbers, murderers, hit-and-run drivers, bullies, etc.

Isn't it amazing how something can be used for both GOOD and EVIL?  Sex can be viewed on our computers and TV screens, recipes for homemade bombs are printed on line and illegal weapons can be purchased over the internet.  Identity theft is on the increase as well as scams to deceive and deplete the life-time savings of innocent people.

When I was a small child, during a thunder and lightening storm, when the lightening would strike--my mother would say to me:  "God's taking our picture."  Then I grew up and realized God doesn't need a camera to take our picture.  He SEES everything we do!

If His "eye is on the sparrow," I know He's watching you (and me)!!!

0 comments: