BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 7, 2013

SET A GOOD EXAMPLE

I once read a book about what Jesus DID, but it didn't mention or quote what He had to say.  I'm told that communication is only 20% verbal; therefore, the way we ACT tells a bigger tale!

Jesus told His disciples in John 13:15 that "I have given you an EXAMPLE, that you should DO as I have done to you."  The Apostle Paul is speaking to Timothy, his protege, to "be an EXAMPLE, in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith and purity."  [I Timothy 4:12]

If we are living for Christ, our lifestyle (our daily conduct) will confirm that we are followers of Christ.  Remember the children's game, "Follow the Leader?"  We had to DO exactly what the leader did.  Well, we're not playing games anymore...and this is the REAL DEAL...we're to follow His EXAMPLE!!!

You've heard the old saying, "I'd rather SEE a sermon than hear one any day!"  People are WATCHING you today!  What will they see?  Don't let your (Heavenly) Father down...don't damage or tarnish His reputation.  SET A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!

0 comments: