BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KEEP IT SIMPLE

Today I'll start a new job.  Much is expected of me...many will be looking at me to see how I'll handle things.  So I woke up early this morning to ask the Lord what He wanted me to do today--and He said this:  "Keep it simple!"  Then He told me to do the following:

(1)  SMILE:  Everybody needs a friendly greeting.  Wear a pleasant countenance.

(2)  TOUCH:  Offer a handshake, a hug, or give someone a pat-on-the-back.

(3)  AN UPLIFTING WORD:  Give a genuine compliment; offer a word of encouragement; affirm or validate their worth.

(4)  DO A GOOD DEED:  Offer a helping hand--just a simple act of kindness.

(5)  LISTEN:  Take time to listen to what they have to say.

The Lord finished by saying, "If you do these five simple things, you'll BLESS their day and you, too, will have a BLESSED DAY!  This is what I am asking of you today."

0 comments: